Developing your managerial skills
In a constantly changing world, we can give you the knowledge and skills to find your first job quickly and ensure your employability throughout your entire career.
At NEOMA BS, the Talent and Career Development Unit (TCDU) is a unit composed of a collection of programmes devoted to this objective.
Giving you the key skills that companies need:
- relational, managerial, social and problem resolution skills
- easily transferred to diverse fields
- useful in the different stages of your life
And teaching you how to turn them into an asset:
- for your job interviews
- for your professional life
We offer you the personalised help suited to your programme and profile:
- how to create a general or systematic approach for an organisation
- the learning process: learning how to learn
- self-knowledge and understanding and analysis of experiences: knowing our specific and transferable skills
The TCDU: 3 complementary axes to optimise the coherence of your personal path.Personal Development - Career Services - Internships/Block-Release Training/Employment
And afterwards... An extensive alumni network is available to you after your studiesWhen you finish your studies, NEOMA Alumni Association and Career Centre take over to offer you their assistance in all the dynamic aspects of your career in order to ensure fluidity in your professional guidance.
The most from NEOMA BS: The Talent & Career is centred in Research
To ensure that your professional project and integration is successful, our approach and practices respond to the needs of companies and the business world.
But to get a head start and give you sustainable employability, we also keep pace with the latest developments in theory and research on leadership and career development in France and aboard.
- Our Career Consultants rely on a wide-ranging skills reference guide built upon the results from international scientific studies on career success criteria for managers.
- In the seminars, the simulations help highlight through experience the intersection between research concepts and corporate practice.
In this innovative approach, the Talent & Career relies in particular on the professors, researchers and experts in the field of Leadership at NEOMA BS.