Helping our students settle in and offering guidance on administrative procedureSettling in quickly and easily successfully is crucial for a fulfilling experience at NEOMA Business School. Our School has set up a serive unit on each of its campuses where students can access services and information, to help them settle in as quickly as possible.
A dynamic front-line team is available during our extended opening hours to provide information and services :
- Justifying absence from classes, paying tuition fees and submitting grant applications.
- Support with all the administrative procedureas a student, social security paperwork, residence permits (for international students), etc.
- Guidance with various applications for funding, such as scholarships from our Foundation or from Erasmus, and financial support from Regional Councils.
- Advice on finding accommodation, either on-campus, nearby, or in the city centre.
A unit is dedicated to helping international students to settle in :
- advice and information (on administrative procedures, social security, insurance, opening a bank account, etc.);
- logistics: booking accommodation, airport shuttle services, etc.;
- on-campus hospitality and support (welcome days, campus tours, etc.);
- organising events to help you settle in (such as forums and information sessions).