Programme in full English or bilingual format, international destinations, internships with companies, apprenticeship (subject to specific legal provisions) and start-ups, entrepreneurship, masters track or business track… Throughout the entire programme you can customise your Global BBA curriculum. A great strategy for matching your desires and your professional project!
The 1st year
Acquisition of the core disciplines of business administration and management development of your English language skills for students who are not natives.
The Year’s Key Points
- Programme either completely in English or in a bilingual format depending on your language level
- 4-month company internship: first professional experience in France or abroad
The 2nd year
Time spent abroad, genuine long-term cultural and linguistic immersion.
Depending on your chosen curriculum, you will spend one semester or one year at one of our partner establishments on 5 continents. At this foreign institution you will take courses and sit for exams in English while studying the local language.
The 3rd year
Upon returning to our campus, you will expand your studies from the past two years.
The Year’s Key Points
- The two-month start-up internship allows you to learn about this type of specific business and maybe send you down the path of your new career.
- The entrepreneurship course: courses intended to give you the basic skills that you will use in your future project in company creation.
- The Live Business Development Case: you will develop concrete and operational projects in international business expansion for local SMEs.
The 4th year
A principle original feature of the Global BBA: the choice between two distinct tracks according to your objective.
- The Business Track, aimed at helping you enter the professional world after earning your diploma.
- A semester of specialisation: Supply Chain Management/Sales and Business Development/Intrapreneurship and Project Management/Entrepreneurship
- A 6-month internship abroad at the end of your studies.
- The Masters Track, if you want to add a fifth year to your curriculum.
- A 6-month international internship
- Electives matching your objectives in continuing your studies
The specific tracks
The Global BBA also offers specific programme tracks
- The entrepreneurship track, for students with a business creation project.
- The association track for students who want to manage or work in association projects.
- The apprenticeship track during the 3rd and 4th years or the 4th year of the programme.