Become an outstanding manager in the innovative growth sector of retail
This nationally renowned course will provide you with a comprehensive vision of management, as well as an in-depth grounding in retail. As you increase your understanding of how a retail business operates and is managed, you will remain in constant contact with your host company through 5 internships covering a total of 52 weeks.
When you enrol on this programme, you will benefit from the support of a highly active alumni network, and from the long-standing reputation of the Bachelor ECAL in the retail sector.
This degree opens doors in the job market by preparing you to quickly take on operational, and subsequently managerial, responsibilities in one of the most dynamic sectors of the French economy. It offers many career prospects with great potential, including roles such as Department/Area Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Junior Buyer and Brand Development Manager.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
- A programme and degree with an exceptional reputation in the retail industry
- An outstanding employment rate on graduation: 92% of graduates find a job within 3 months; 58% before the end of their course; 100% of graduates at work have permanent employment contracts.
- A vocational training programme that alternates between theory and practice during the 3-year curriculum.
- A high level of expertise in new retail channels such as e-commerce and drive-through outlets.
- A highly active network of 3,500 graduates.