"The best way to predict the future is to create it." Peter Druker
NEOMA Business School’s Doctor of Philosophy degree (PhD in Management) combines high-level training, with supervised research to help the future Doctor in Management develop the skills he or she needs to become a successful researcher. The curriculum is international, taught and supervised in English by NEOMA Business School international faculty.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
The PhD in Management is designed to help the student obtain positions in leading academic and research institutions or join research-oriented departments at major firms.
To choose NEOMA Business School is to select a highly intellectually challenging PhD. Thanks to leading-edge research with leading-edge researchers, the future Doctor in Management will benefit from the school’s expert faculty: guidance through the programme on a one-on-one basis, working at the cutting-edge of research. As a result of the PhD, he or she will be able to :
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the key research questions and methodologies in a given field of specialisation;
- Contribute to expand the frontiers of knowledge in a given research field: formulate research questions at the leading-edge of your field; implement a rigorous research plan to test these questions; communicate conclusions effectively and clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Collaborate in international research groups.
- Publish in top academic journals.
- Promote his or her academic career towards the best institutions