APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PHD IN MANAGEMENT
We seek applications from exceptional individuals holding a Master-level degree or equivalent, who are curiosity-driven and skilled in critical thinking and independent research, with a good level of English, and who are eager to pursue a career in research, publication and teaching.
All candidates must apply through our application system.
Application is open until the end of June each year.
Application fee: 100 euros
To apply, candidates must upload all the documents below to our application system:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research proposal (3-5 pages)
- Sample of academic writing (At least 2 chapters of your Master thesis, report, working paper, or published articles)
- GMAT score or GRE score (can be waived if you can provide proof of over 10 years of working experience)
- TOEFL 83 or IELTS 6.0 (if you are not native English speaker, or did not study for your previous degree(s) in English)
- Academic qualifications (official transcripts and bachelor and master diplomas)
The transcripts of your highest degree should be sent to us directly by your home university to the address below.
NEOMA Business School – Campus de Rouen
1 rue du Maréchal Juin – BP 215
76824 Mont-Saint-Aignan Cedex,
*If your university system cannot provide original certificates, you should provide names and contacts of Professors who can certify that you were awarded the master's degree.
Candidates will be advised to nominate 3 professors from the Faculty Team that might act as their supervisor, the doctoral school will help you contact them.
Once the online application is submitted and fees paid, the potential supervisor will interview the candidate (by skype or face-to-face). Students are selected based on outstanding academic achievement and research potential. No admission will be accepted without a confirmed supervisor.
Successful full-time PhD candidates will have the opportunity to apply for a full scholarship, which includes the tuition fee waiver, an on-campus part-time PhD Assistant position (with monthly salary and benefits). The scholarship application should be made before end of June, and after admission to the programme.