Presentation of the programme
Join the NEOMA BS Master in Management and become a high-level manager, with solid cross-functional skills, a cutting-edge specialisation, and the ability to unite people and rethink dominant models.
This exceptional programme benefits from all the expertise of a “Grande Ecole” with a rich history and tradition and a strong network of professional and academic partners and alumni throughout the world.
Available on both our Rouen and Reims campuses, it will offer you a broad range of possibilities in terms of tracks, specialisations and work environments.
When you join the programme you will develop an overall vision of the company and understand how its different functions combine to enhance its performance. This cross-functional approach is central to the educational philosophy of the Master in Management programme. It will make you an expert in management, capable of leading specialists effectively in marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, etc.
Providing genuine employment possibilities, the programme will boost your prospects of being rapidly recruited as a specialist. At the same time, throughout the programme you will acquire cross-functional, flexible skills, enabling you to gain rapid promotion to senior management positions. These same qualities will guarantee your employability throughout your professional life, in France or abroad.
A career that will live up to your expectations.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
- A cross-functional approach covering every department in the company and how they interact.
- Innovation teaching methods promoting leadership and personal development : seminars, simulations, long-term case studies, etc.
- International outlook and a broad range of skills, with academic exchanges, double diplomas, the English track, and multicultural student cohorts.
- Customised curricula, with an extensive choice of tracks and specialisations
- Employability and fast-track career prospects, in France or internationally.