Embrace the future together
Available on both our Rouen and Reims campuses, it will offer you a broad range of possibilities in terms of tracks, specialisations and work environments.
When you join the programme you will develop an overall vision of the company and understand how its different functions combine to enhance its performance. This cross-functional approach is central to the educational philosophy of the Master in Management programme. It will make you an expert in management, capable of leading specialists effectively in marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, etc.
The Master in Management has been revamped.
The rhythm is sequenced with modules, academic courses, mentoring, thematic academic pods, internships, different tracks and international academic exchanges.
A specific module at the beginning of Year 1 and Year 2 semesters
Intensifying the concept of collectiveness and excellence : Starting Days, Future of Work, Sustainability Transition
Developing during the thematic academic pods
Getting future managers ready for tomorrow’s stakes : CSR, softs skills for the future and « sustainability transition ».
Mentoring with NEO SMART
Work group with mentor students, selected and guided by the academic faculty, for the mentees, aiming for collaborativeness
Providing genuine employment possibilities, the programme will boost your prospects of being rapidly recruited as a specialist. At the same time, throughout the programme you will acquire cross-functional, flexible skills, enabling you to gain rapid promotion to senior management positions. These same qualities will guarantee your employability throughout your professional life, in France or abroad.
A career that will live up to your expectations.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
- A cross-functional approach covering every department in the company and how they interact.
- Innovation teaching methods promoting leadership and personal development : seminars, simulations, long-term case studies, etc.
- International outlook and a broad range of skills, with academic exchanges, with different specialized tracks in either expertise or specific world regions, with double diplomas, the English track, and multicultural student cohorts.
- Customised curricula, with an extensive choice of tracks and specialisations
- Employability and fast-track career prospects, in France or internationally.
- A worldwide recognized programme : ranked 19th worldwide by The Economist 2019 (MiM), ranked 8th French school by the worldwide Financial Times 2019 ranking (MiM).