AN INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE MASTER IN MANAGEMENTIn today’s globalised economy, you need to acquire the skills to lead your career in a multicultural environment.
This is why the Master in Management guarantees you a strongly international outlook. This commitment is implemented on and off campus in various forms.
Study in a multicultural environmentWhen you join our School, you choose to study on our multicultural campuses as one of a student cohort comprising of dozens of nationalities. You will work every day in small groups with these international students, learn new methods and learn to overcome communication problems caused by different languages and culture. At the end of the programme, you will be perfectly capable of working in a multicultural environment.
Spend 6 months abroadYou can spend one semester in a top-tier academic institution as part of your Master programme. The Master in Management makes this possible tthrough a top-quality international network of nearly 300 possible destinations (depending on the semester), no matter what campus you are studying at.
The internships in the Master in Management programme can also be carried out in the country of your choice, as part of your international experience.
Choose an international double diploma
If you are looking to have an international career, the double-diploma track will bring an international element to your CV, as, instead of taking a specialisation, you undertake an exchange leading to a double-degree at one of our partner universities.
At the end of this period, you will receive our Master in Management Degree as well as a degree from the partner university.
- Master at Europe Universität Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- Master at Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken
- Master at Nagoya University of Commerce and Business
- MIB at Rikkyo University, College of Business, Tokyo
- Master at Universidad de Las Américas, Puebla
Russian Federation :
- Master at The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Admininistration (RANEPA), Institute of Business Studies ( IBS), Moscow
Benefit from a language learning adapted to your level
Language learning is one of our priorities and it will prepare you for your future professional life. You will take courses in two foreign languages and can study a third as an option.
EXCHANGE PROGRAMME « ENTREPRENEURS ACROSS BORDERS »
Yann-Davy, LeBridge exchange student at UC Berkeley, with Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple
Entrepreneurs without Borders partnered with a prestigious institution : the reknown and historical institution of UC Berkeley. Students will get the unique opportunity to spend 6 months in Silicon Valley in one of the most distinguished universities in the world. They will be able to launch their business projects through LeBridge Program.
Le Bridge program is a year program for students and young graduates looking to become successful entrepreneurs. This program is divided into two parts: the first part at UC Berkeley and then at Schoolab Accelerator. During the first 4 months, student will learn about entrepreneurship by taking hands-on classes and by launching their own venture. This first part takes place at the Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology (SCET), located within the College of Engineering of UC Berkeley. At the end of this first part, students will have the opportunity to be incubated at Schoolab in order to scale their business in France or in the United States. This program gathers students with different backgrounds to create diverse teams, as such NEOMA students enrolled in Le Bridge program are mixed with young entrepreneurs coming from other french and international schools. By the end of the program, students have developed the right mindset to be a successful entrepreneur, explored different ecosystems, grown their network, and have launched a new business.
Students of the incubators can join the incubator of an academic partner and :
- Discover in a multicultural context the best local entrepreneur habits,
- Build from the get-go international startups in the logic of “born gobal”,
- Go further and test their startup project by identifying the local business partners and promising markets,
- Contribute to the dialogue of local startuppers, in the willingness of an international entrepreneurship ecosystem.
This track is now on several continents :
- Europe: Dublin City University in Ireland
- The Americas : Fondation Getúlio Vargas (FGV) in Brazil
- The Americas : UC Berkeley in the United States
- The Americas : Brock University & Carlton University & Laval University in Canada
- Asia : United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) in the United Arab Emirates
- Asia : IIM, Calcutta in India
- Asia : Hong Kong Baptist University in China
- Oceania : Deakin University in Australia