Our Master in Management includes several tracks, both traditional and alternative, with one fundamental objective: to offer you a curriculum that fits your career plan perfectly.Depending on your level of English, from the outset you can follow most of your courses in English.
Our traditional tracks
Transform your knowledge into skills
- Strengthen your ability by acquiring the fundamentals of genuine cross-functional management, so as to plan your career and give yourself a head start on your competitors in the employment market
- Take courses, applying the fundamentals of management to a specific sector or a “non-traditional” management function such as marketing… in a bank, or management control... in an opera house
- Continue to build upon and structure your knowledge during an international semester at one of our 300 partner universities
- Take the introductory courses to familiarise yourself with your final-year
In the final year, a phase where you reinforce your expertise with one of our excellence tracks and you will also have the choice of 16 MSc+ allowing you to have a double diploma.
Finance & Accounting
- MSc in Corporate Finance
- MSc in Real Estate & Wealth Management (in partner with Luxembourg)
- MSc Financial Markets
- MSc in Risk and Financial Technologies (in partner with the Global Association for Risk Professionals for Financial Risk Manager® certificate)
- MSc in Investment Analysis (preparation to the CFA®, with the option of a triple diploma with the University of San Diego)
- MSc in Accounting, Auditing & Advisory
- MSc in International Marketing & Brand Management
- MSc in Digital Expertise for Marketing
- MSc in Marketing French Excellence (in partner with ESMOD)
- MSc International Luxury Management with the option of a triple diploma with Politecnico di Milano (limited number of places)
- MSc in Supply Chain Management & Purchasing
- MSc in Cultural and Creative Industries
- MSc in Strategy and Digital Transformation
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation (in partner with KPMG)
- MSc in Global Management with the option of a triple diploma with Northeastern University
- MSc in International Project Development with a triple diploma with Fu-Jen Catholic University Taiwan
Our specific tracks
Our Chartered Financial Analyst track (CFA®)
This excellence track is completed with an MSc in Investment Analysis.
This prestigious programme, offered on the Reims campus, allows you to:
- Pass two levels of the CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst), professional qualification in financial expertise for the CFA® Institute and prepare for level III
- Train successfully for the professions of financial analyst and portfolio manager
Our entrepreneurship track
Do you have an entrepreneurial project in mind ? Do you want to propose and develop projects for a student club or society ? The entrepreneurship track is made for you. Offered in your second year, this selective track allows you to manage one of the School’s societies as a real micro-business or focus on your own entrepreneurial project.
Your specially adapted timetable enables you to follow courses in the morning and work for a student society or on your entrepreneurial project in our incubator in the afternoon.
By choosing this track, you can:
- Put your skills to everyday use
- Take on responsibility
- Participate actively in School life and promote inter-cohort links
This track is also offered to high-level athletes
Our Risk and Financial Technologies track
The objective of the programme is to prepare students for a challenging and rewarding career in financial risk management, the science of measuring risks, and the art of managing them. Learn how to effectively communicate risk to stakeholders. Immerse in real case studies (capstone seminar, financial simulation, MSc Project). Prepare for the Financial Risk Manager® professional certification (FRM) and benefit from the partnership with the Global Association for Risk Professional (GARP), the largest professional association in Finance. Note : Because the programme is RNCP recognised (French National Framework of Qualifications), students who graduate from this programme are eligible to apply for an APS (temporary residence autorisation).
Our dual-skill/double-diploma track
This part of the programme takes place outside the School at a partner institution and replaces the on-campus, end-of-curriculum specialisation. It offers you the opportunity to develop a specific skill, bringing exceptional added value to your CV. It is open to all our students.
Sports, engineering, project management, art… these programmes are set up around our partnerships with renowned establishments and our other programmes. We aim to : offer you the widest possible range of choices for your specialisation.
- MASTERS AND SPECIALISED MASTERS AT PARTNER ORGANISATIONS:
› Specialised Masters in Technology and Management - CentraleSupélec PARIS
› Design Manager track – Reims’ Ecole Supérieure des Arts et du Design (ESAD)
Specialised Masters – CESI network
- OUR INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE DIPLOMAS
› Argentina :
› China :
› Germany :
- Master at Europe Universität Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- Master at Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken
› Japan :
- Master at Nagoya University of Commerce and Business
- MIB at Rikkyo University, College of Business, Tokyo
› Mexico :
- Master at Universidad de Las Américas, Puebla
› Russian Federation :
- Master at The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Admininistration (RANEPA), Institute of Business Studies ( IBS), Moscow
› United States :
› Vietnam :
EXCHANGE PROGRAMME « ENTREPRENEURS WITHOUT BORDERS »
Entrepreneurs without Borders partnered with a prestigious institution : the reknown and historical institution of UC Berkeley. Students will get the unique opportunity to spend 6 months in Silicon Valley in one of the most distinguished universities in the world. They will be able to launch their business projects through LeBridge Program.
Students of the incubators can join the incubator of an academic partner and :
- Discover in a multicultural context the best local entrepreneur habits,
- Build from the get-go international startups in the logic of “born gobal”,
- Go further and test their startup project by identifying the local business partners and promising markets,
- Contribute to the dialogue of local startuppers, in the willingness of an international entrepreneurship ecosystem.
This track is now on 3 continents : Latin America (Fondation Getúlio Vargas (FGV) in Brazil), Asia (Shanghai Jiaotong University with its Antai College of Economics & Management in China) and UC Berkeley in the United States.