Our Master in Management includes several tracks, both traditional and alternative, with one fundamental objective: to offer you a curriculum that fits your career plan perfectly.Depending on your level of English, from the outset you can follow most of your courses in English.
Our traditional tracks
The Master years: transform your knowledge into skillsIn the second and third years, you will:
- Strengthen your ability by acquiring the fundamentals of genuine cross-functional management, so as to plan your career and give yourself a head start on your competitors in the employment market
- Take Business Outlook courses, applying the fundamentals of management to a specific sector or a “non-traditional” management function such as marketing… in a bank, or management control... in an opera house
- Continue to build upon and structure your knowledge during an international semester at one of our 300 partner universities
- Take the introductory courses to familiarise yourself with your final-year specialisation
- Acquire a specialisation that fascinates you and will make you eminently employable
Teaching language : ENGLISH
|Accounting, Auditing and Advisory||ROUEN||REIMS|
|Cultural and Creative Industries||ROUEN|
|Entrepreneurship powered by KPMG||ROUEN||REIMS|
|Financial markets : Assets and Risk Management||ROUEN|
|Human Resources and Consulting||REIMS|
|Marketing – Brand and Business Development||ROUEN||REIMS|
|Marketing – Digital Expertise for Marketing||ROUEN||REIMS|
|Marketing – Luxury Marketing||REIMS|
|Real Estate and Wealth Management powered by PwC Luxembourg||REIMS|
|Supply Chain Management and Purchasing||ROUEN|
Our specific tracks
Our Chartered Financial Analyst track (CFA®)
This prestigious programme, offered on the Reims campus, allows you to:
- Pass two levels of the CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst), professional qualification in financial expertise for the CFA® Institute and prepare for level III
- Train successfully for the professions of financial analyst and portfolio manager
Our entrepreneurship track
Do you have an entrepreneurial project in mind ? Do you want to propose and develop projects for a student club or society ? The entrepreneurship track is made for you. Offered in your second year, this selective track allows you to manage one of the School’s societies as a real micro-business or focus on your own entrepreneurial project.
Your specially adapted timetable enables you to follow courses in the morning and work for a student society or on your entrepreneurial project in our incubator in the afternoon.
By choosing this track, you can:
- Put your skills to everyday use
- Take on responsibility
- Participate actively in School life and promote inter-cohort links
This track is also offered to high-level athletes
Our Risk and Financial Technologies track
The objective of the programme is to prepare students for a challenging and rewarding career in financial risk management, the science of measuring risks, and the art of managing them. Learn how to effectively communicate risk to stakeholders. Immerse in real case studies (capstone seminar, financial simulation, MSc Project). Prepare for the Financial Risk Manager® professional certification (FRM) and benefit from the partnership with the Global Association for Risk Professional (GARP), the largest professional association in Finance. Note : Because the programme is RNCP recognised (French National Framework of Qualifications), students who graduate from this programme are eligible to apply for an APS (temporary residence autorisation).
Our dual-skill/double-diploma track
This part of the programme takes place outside the School at a partner institution and replaces the on-campus, end-of-curriculum specialisation. It offers you the opportunity to develop a specific skill, bringing exceptional added value to your CV. It is open to all our students.
Sports, engineering, project management, art… these programmes are set up around our partnerships with renowned establishments and our other programmes. We aim to : offer you the widest possible range of choices for your specialisation.
- Our Masters of Science and Specialised Masters:
- Masters and Specialised Masters at partner organisations:
› Specialised Masters in Technology and Management - CentraleSupélec PARIS
› Design Manager track – Reims’ Ecole Supérieure des Arts et du Design (ESAD)
Specialised Masters – CESI network
- Our international double diplomas: