Admission requirements for the Master in Management
In order to apply for our Master in Management – Grande Ecole program you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution with at least 3 years of education (and two of them outside France).
- Complete the online application, selecting the Master in Management
- English track: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent; GMAT recommended.
- French track: French B2 level and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- TAGE MAGE recommended.
Admission process :
- Once an application is complete and submitted, the admissions team will process the file and contact you if we need any additional documents or content
- Candidates who meet all the entry requirements and have a complete file will be interviewed by Skype or in person on one of our campuses
- The Admissions Committee will meet within one week after the interview
- Candidates are informed by email of the admissions jury decision
Students are advised to sit their tests as early as possible to obtain admission results in time for visa procedures.
Admissions Schedule for the September 2020 intake :
- 7 april 2020
- 20 april 2020
- 24 april 2020
- 5 may 2020
- 12 may 2020
- 15 may 2020
- 25 may 2020
- 2 june 2020
- 26 june 2020
Excellence scholarships for the best international students !
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
Excellence International Scholarships MIM – admission in M1
Excellence scholarships at recruitment : Positioning under one week – for 1st year only : €2,500
Keep in mind! The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition.