If you have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree after at least three years' study in an international Institution and at least two of these years were spent outside France, you may apply as follows:
- Complete the online application
- Apply for the Master in Management
- Sit the GMAT (if you wish to apply for the English track) or the Tage Mage (if you wish to apply for the French track).
- Those who sit the Tage Mage must submit an official English test score. Most internationally recognized test scores are accepted (minimum scores: TOEIC 785+, TOEFL 72 + and IELTS 5.5+)
- Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed by Skype or in person.
- Candidates are usually informed of the results by email within two weeks of the interview (if their application file is complete).
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible to obtain admission results in time for visa requests.