Enter the MSc in Finance & Big Data
Given the high technicality required in the fields of data science and finance, we seek applicants with highly quantitative profiles:
- Holders of a PhD or a Masters specialising in mathematics, physics, economics or econometrics.
- Business school graduates with a strong emphasise on quantitative techniques
A solid level of English is needed: Level B2 CECRL (equivalent: TOEFL 75 minimum)
Applicants holding the following degrees are eligible:
- 5-year Master’s degree (Master 2)
- 4-year postgraduate degree (Master 1)
- 3-year undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) with 3 year’s professional experience
- Equivalent foreign diploma
- Two-Year MSc for students who hold a 3-year Bachelor's degree
1st step: Application
The application needs to be filled in on line. It must include the following documents: CV, letters of recommendation and transcripts from the last two academic years.
The selection jury will announce applicants’ acceptance after reviewing the application.
The applications must be finalised no later than 10 days before the date of the interview.
2nd step: Admissions examinations
The applicants deemed admissible after the review of their applications have an interview and take an English test (optional, depending on level).
The interviews are held once per month from January to July 2019 according to the calendar below.
Final acceptance is communicated at the end of these 2 steps for each applicant in the 7 days following the date of the interview.
- Thursday, September 3rd 2020
Application fee: €100
Information meetings concerning the Advanced Masters/MSc
Information meetings on the Advanced Masters/MSc programmes are held all year long.
From 12:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on our Paris campus
- Tuesday, 12 February, 2019
- Tuesday, 12 March, 2019
- Tuesday, 16 April, 2019
- Tuesday, 11 June, 2019