As graduates, you will have the experience and qualifications required to take on the responsibilities of steering programmes of innovation within the Supply Chain.
|Leadership & SC Management||Operational Supply Chain Management||Logistics Strategy||Digital transformation and innovation Management|
|- Leadership seminar
-Introduction to SCM
-Introduction to digital transformation concepts and stakes
|- Forecasting and inventory management
- Supply chain production
- Transport, distribution and retail management
- Lean management
|-Business process management
-Business analytics tools
-Supply chain simulation (Supply chain design)
|-Head a cycle V and a cycle Agile project
-Introduction to disruptive innovations
• Leroy Merlin
• E. Leclerc Certifications :
• Lean Six Sigma
• Good Morning Paris
• Amazon Certifications :
Strengths / A ‘made by NEOMA BS’ experience
- Off Campus Seminars: an in-company immersion is organised to illustrate each academic learning phase. The objective is two-fold: to share and highlight how things work in the real world and to identify areas of value creation throughout the Supply Chain. The goal is for students to develop an innovative approach.
- Participants are confronted with authentic operational problems thanks to the intervention of professionals
- Preparation for internationally recognised professional certifications. A real employability asset.
- CDDL: Certified Demand Driven Leader: provides access to demand driven steering concepts and gives management teams and managers a comprehensive overview of the flow, as well as an understanding of the concepts required to sustain it.
- Lean Six Sigma: recognised by the key market players in the development of operational competence in the implementation of Continuous Improvement projects.
- Méthode AGILE: provides training for the implementation of the Méthode AGILE approach to digital transformation projects.
- Academic partnership with ASPER School of Business (Canada)
- The programme involves classroom teaching and e-learning (for the fundamentals) through our partner CrossKnowledge platform. Such teaching methods allows participants to benefit fully from the classroom activities which focus on interaction.