Advanced Masters in Marketing Research and Decision Making
Enrol on the Advanced Masters programme in Marketing Research and Decision Making and become an expert in retail marketing.
In a context of intense competition and major changes to the business environment (globalisation, new societal trends, the digital revolution, etc.), never has marketing needed to adapt so much in order to meet the needs of changing, hyper-informed consumers whose relationships with brands has become demanding and challenging. The quality of the decision-making in marketing rests on the ability of managers to understand the complexity of today’s consumers and incorporate them into the core of their marketing strategies.
The Advanced Masters in Marketing Research and Decision Making draws on 30 years’ experience in retail marketing and is renowned among professionals, with a network of more than 800 alumni.
Graduates of the Advanced Masters in Marketing Research and Decision Making are experienced in strategic and operational decisions making are ready to take on any marketing position, and have highly-developed leadership skills.
Related Professions :
- Product / Brand Manager
- Innovation Project Manager
- Market Researcher/Consumer Insight Manager
- CRM Project Manager
- e-CRM and Customer Loyalty Manager
- Digital Marketing Project Manager
- Market Manager/Sector Manager
- Category Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
This programme will teach you to:
- Develop your leadership and improve upon your talents
- Master new challenges and current marketing trends
- Lead marketing studies with adapted methodology
- Develop expertise recognised in understanding sample groups and test panels
- Be a catalyst for reflection and action in branding strategies
- Master the skills involved in relational marketing
- Define and implement activation plans for clients
- Understand the challenges in multi-channel marketing
- Measure the performances of marketing activities
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
A leading-edge course for the marketing profession with significant expertise in the retail sector
- A well-known programme recognised in both the academic and professional spheres: 30 years of expertise in the area of field surveys and marketing – Network of more than 850 graduates – No. 5 in France in its category (2019 Eduniversal Ranking of Best Masters, MS and MBA)
- Solid, extensive partnerships with major players in the sector of consumer goods: 70% of courses taught by professionals from the business world
- Interactive pedagogy that is connected to the real world with simulations centred on the professionalisation process: real-life cases, online simulations, business games, role playing, field studies
- A work-linked training programme valued by companies encouraging student employability: 95% of students have a professionalisation contract, 70% have a permanent contract before receiving their diploma
- A programme linked to professional expertise and individual coaching encouraging sustainable employability