Advanced Master in Marketing and Data Analytics
Today, the Big Data phenomenon represents an unprecedented opportunity for brands to rethink their innovation, communication, distribution and services to create a better customer experience.
So more than ever, companies, need marketing staff equipped with the analytical and predictive skills to better identify problems and make the best possible decisions from an ROI perspective.
The Advanced Master in Marketing and Data Analytics is placed at the intersection between marketing, technology and predictive approaches with the aim of achieving better marketing performance.
This course enables you to:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities related to marketing decisions in the context of big data
- Apprehend the anchorage and systematic and organisational complexity in connection with the digital transformation of brands
- Grasp the methods and the most advanced technologies in terms of exploiting big data
- To harness predictive analytics to make decisions and the performance of brand marketing
This course makes students experts in Big Data analysis, and the optimisation of marketing strategies.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME?
- A pioneering position and perfect match with the current and future needs of companies in the marketing sector (ranked 1st, 2019 Eduniversal Ranking of Best Masters, MS and MBA)
- A training programme that combines marketing, technology and data for marketing decision makers ready to meet the challenges of the digital transformation
- Close collaboration with the most advanced companies in database usage: IBM, SAS, Microsoft…
- A work-linked training programme boosting entry into the professional world: 100% of students have a professionalisation contract
- “Big Data Immersion” seminar in London, done in partnership with Imperial College - London