Advanced Masters in Business Development and Key Account Management
The Advanced Masters in Business Development and Key Account Management is a unique, resolutely innovative course. It deals with issues related to Key Account Management.
After following this programme you will:
- Master techniques for developing your company’s turnover and margin in competitive markets.
- Understand global challenges and be open to different cultures.
- Have a comprehensive, strategic vision of Key Account Management.
- Master negotiation techniques
- Master competitive intelligence using IT tools and lobbying.
- Understand customers based on behavioural studies and the use of communication tools.
- Developing your leadership and relational skills
This course will make you an expert on lobbying techniques and high-level negotiation and give you basic management knowledge, for a cross-functional view of the company.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
Become an expert in management of complex Key Accounts.
- 10 years of expertise in the field of strategic negotiation, lobbying and business networking
- A network of more than 300 alumni
- Programme ranked No. 1 in France (2016 Eduniversal Ranking of Best Masters, MS and MBA)
- A fundamental focus on leadership with Ecoles de Saint-Cyr Coëtquidan military schools
- “Online Academy” for 10% of the courses, an internet solution offered in partnership with Halifax and its best digital content (web meetings, rapid learning, e-learning, coaching), available for each student
- A work-linked training programme boosting entry in the professional world: 96% of students have a professionalisation contract, 90% have a permanent contract before receiving their diploma