Admission requirements for the MSc Luxury Marketing
Luxury marketing offers exciting career opportunities. This rhymes with a significant desire to master heritage brands and network with niche market segments. Applicants must possess and demonstrate the following qualities:
- The first quality is a strong motivation (a hard-working capacity, an ability to adapt and learn fast).
- The second quality is the technical proficiency (including analytical skills and advanced computer skills).
- The third quality is curiosity (real interest to human interactions and the spirit of innovation).
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Origin of the academic background : business, management, economy, humanities)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc…)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees: €100