Evolve in the Supply Chain and Procurement sector
Thanks to a solid and intellectually challenging programme, you will gain deep insights into technical, managerial and strategic skills, helping you to obtain positions as managers or consultants in the Supply Chain and Procurement sector.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
The MSc in Supply Chain Management prepares future leaders in international supply chain procurement, able to use new technologies and methods to address challenging issues in cross-cultural situations.
- A solid education aligned with the main challenges in Supply Chain.
- Become an SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive programme.
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training etc.)
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications and professional courses.
- Apply for membership of the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS).
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied multi-cultural environment.
Choose one the following tracks:
- The Supply Chain track to get a global view on decisions, activities and relationships among the different actors in Supply Chain.
- The Procurement track to get a global view of supply management from strategic sourcing, international procurement, relationships with retailing, notions of international commerce and custom.
Approved by the Conférences des Grandes Ecoles
Note : Because the programme is RNCP recognised (French National Framework of Qualifications), students who graduate from this programme are eligible to apply for an APS (temporary residence autorisation).