The MSc in Supply Chain Management focuses on Purchasing and Development, and offers a balanced professional experience and training between Strategy, Processes, Organisation, and Information Systems.
The Supply Chain track:
It puts the emphasis on the processes and operations design, logistics and the development of supply chain strategies. This track also addresses the application of Information Systems in supply chain and how to generate long lasting competitive advantage.
The Procurement track:It underlines the importance of strategic sourcing, international procurement, relationship with retailing, notions of international commerce and custom. The aim is to create value under procurement challenges such as cross-cultural situations, new business environment and integration with other functions of organisation.
The curriculum is organised in intensive weekly modules. Mornings are spent on theory, while afternoons are devoted to workshops and practice.
Students can learn from the on-site operations and decisions thanks to company visits and conferences.
The programme culminates with a 4 to 6 month internship (either in France or abroad) and the professional thesis (oral defence).
PHASE 1 - Core Courses1-1 Introduction to the Programme
- Introduction to Management Sciences
- Strategic Purchasing
- Industrial Organisation and Technology Innovation
- Talent and leadership management 1-2 Fundamentals
- Sustainable Operations and Process Management
- Introduction to Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems for Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- Revenue Management 1-3 Professional Courses
- Research Methodology
- Risk and project Management
- Managing Quality for Supply Chain Management
- International Procurement
- Internship (4 to 6 months, in France or abroad)
- Business creation thanks to NEOMA BS incubator. Training and Seminars
- SAP Training
- VBA Training
- Maritime transport seminar (including le Havre visit)
- Sales seminar (including Rungis visit)
- Pharmacy Logistics with a visit to a pharmaceutical Company
- Railway Transportation Seminar
- How to write a paper Seminars