BECOME A MANAGER IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The MSc in International Project Development prepares future managers to develop international business projects, from design to implementation. Mainly characterized by a strategic and an inductive approach, the programme enables you to progress fast during your career in Business Development. Capable to face diverse professional situations, you will learn not to remain in your comfort zone and become agile in various challenging business contexts.
The programme is designed so that you work on a project from conception to its implementation. Thus, you will gain analytical and management skills to develop growth opportunities all over the world (new markets, new ventures, etc.). You will use project management methods to implement expansion plans and motivate the team.
With the Case Study Competition, you will work on a concrete corporate project during the programme, with highly strategic, political, financial, and environmental aspects to deal with.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
With over 10 years of experience, the MSc in International Project Development is a unique project based programme that gives you strategic managerial skills:
- Become an expert in project development: train in MS PROJECT, gain PRINCE2 Test® (PRoject in Controlled Environments) certification in project management.
- Experience a real business situations with companies such as Intel, Curver, Boeing, DCT, Sunreef Yachts as well as local start-ups.
- Enhance your strategic skills with the Case Study Competition: all along the course, you are immersed in a genuine, multi-dimensional corporate project.
- Learn by doing: design and implementation of projects with local and international companies.
- Enrich your cross-cultural skills in a diverse, multi-cultural environment: nearly 90% of students are is international, the faculty is international and you can undertake your internship abroad.
Approved by the Conférences des Grandes Ecoles