From the genesis of a project to its implementation
The programme is structured around 4 skill areas. The students work on various projects, from conception to implementation, as well as on business case studies. They also take part in a simulation game and an online challenge at international level.
At the end of the training, you will have mastered the specific features involved in the management of international projects.
Skills developed through this specialist programme:
1- Designing projects on an international scale
- By carrying out a diagnosis of the organisation’s strategy,
- By designing a project on an international scale,
- By evaluating and defining the human, technical and financial resources,
- By promoting the project to the various different stakeholders (management, financiers, authorized representatives, employees, etc.).
2- Directing projects at international level
- By implementing and monitoring a project at international level,
- By ensuring the viability of a project within an international context,
- By managing the interface between the various partners,
- By evaluating the results of a project in relation to the constraints of the organisation.
3- Managing an establishment and/or a structure abroad
- By drawing up operating budgets,
- By locating and negotiating financing for establishing an organisation on an international scale,
- By finding opportunities for growth at international level.
4- Managing a multicultural team
- By supporting the development of the project, by coordinating a multicultural team,
- By promoting synergy between colleagues and the generation of knowledge/skills,
- Anticipating and managing conflict in an international context.
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|