The International Master in Luxury Management is a unique double-degree programme created jointly by NEOMA Business School and MIP Politecnico in Milan. We have combined our academic and professional expertise and practice to deliver a curriculum specialised in how to understand, create and manage value in the luxury sector.
Associating French and Italian expertise, and with the support of our prestigious partners Champagne Taittinger and the PRADA Group, the programme covers the creation and the management of value in the luxury sector, from the product design to distribution.
Thanks to our interactive approach based on active learning with numerous case studies, business seminars and company visits, you will acquire hands-on knowledge of the major aspects of luxury management.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
The International Master in Luxury Management is a cross-disciplinary programme delivered in English, in partnership with Champagne Taittinger and the PRADA Group, through which you will:
- Obtain an internationally recognized double master's degree (NEOMA BS and MIP Politecnico Di Milano).
- Enhance your professional skills thanks to the professional project.
- Benefit from dual experience in two countries with an outstanding reputation in the luxury sector: Italy and France.
- Benefit from the contributions of luxury industry professionals (from international groups and smaller firms).
- Ensure your employability in the luxury job market: 71% of IMLUX graduates find employment within 3 months in top management and marketing positions.