Presentation of the programme
With more than 10 years' experience, the MSc Global Management is an international management programme aimed at providing you with an essential range of advanced professional skills: The MSc Global Management is a general programme in international business management.
WHY STUDY THIS PROGRAMME?
- Build an international insight into today's global business issues.
- Gain a 360° degree knowledge in international business with a focus on: Leadership, Ethics and Sustainable Development.
- Consolidate your educational background: advanced management courses to build a solid and competitive professional profile by broadening your skills in strategy, finance, marketing and logistics.
- Grow your intercultural skills: an international team of professors and students, an open-door policy facilitating student advisory.
- Mature your professional project/trajectory and prepare your professional entry with specialised workshops and personalised orientation sessions.
IPBS-MIM candidates can select to first study in NEOMA BS and then graduate either from Dublin City University in Ireland, or ESB Business School in Germany. Admissions for this programme are made on the page of the IPBS-MIM