- Advanced management courses: strategy and innovation, financial analysis, supply chain management, cross-cultural negotiation, digital economy.
- Leadership and professional trajectory workshops.
- 4 to 6-months' experience in a company
- A final dissertation
Over the course of the year, students follow a series of classes organised into two main Study Blocks:
- Responsible leadership in risky environments
- Managing in a transforming global arena
The MSc in Global Management programme is also a member of the International Partnership of Business Schools [IPBS] consortium and partner of the Master of International Management [MIM]. IPBS-MIM candidates can select to first study in NEOMA BS and then graduate either from Dublin City University in Ireland, or ESB Business School in Germany. Admissions for this programme are made on the page of the IPBS-MIM