The M.Sc. in Global Management is open to a wide range of student profiles, and in particular to French and international students with a desire to open up their horizons and thrive in a fast-paced global environment on classroom learning experiences and a truly international context.
As well as meeting the minimum admission requirements, it is paramount for candidates to have a sense of curiosity, flexibility and the desire to face up to the challenges of a cross-cultural professional environment.
Single Degree Option
4-year Bachelor’s degreeOR
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, management and 2 years’ professional experience.
- Minimum IELTS Score: 6 in all skill areas.
Double Degree Option
4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, managementOR
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree with a business option: 4 business-related modules, 2 quantative modules (accounting, finance, statistics, economics, logistics)
- Between 6 months’ minimum and 5 years’ maximum professional experience.
- TOEFL score 83 (ibt) or 220 (cbt) OR IELTS score 6.5 with a minimum 6 in all skill areas.
- GPA equal to 3.0 according to a course-by-course evaluation of your full transcript conducted by WES
Two-Year M.Sc. Option, adapted curriculum
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- Less than 18 months’ professional experience
- IELTS score: 5.5 in all skill areas
Candidates are selected on the basis of their application.
The application form can be completed online.
Interviews are generally held between September and the end of June. The objective of the interview is to assess the applicant’s motivation and choice of programme and professional project compatibility. The applicant’s personality is also measured in terms of international outlook and the ability to work in a team. The interview lasts 20 minutes.
Application fee: 100 €