The MSc in Global Management is open to a wide range of student profiles, and in particular to French and international students with a desire to open up their horizons and thrive in a fast-paced global environment on classroom learning experiences and a truly international context.
As well as meeting the minimum admission requirements, it is paramount for candidates to have a sense of curiosity, flexibility and the desire to face up to the challenges of a cross-cultural professional environment.
Single Degree Option
4-year Bachelor’s degreeOR
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, management and 2 years’ professional experience.
- Minimum IELTS Score: 6 in all skill areas.
Double Degree Option
4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, managementOR
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree with a business option: 4 business-related modules, 2 quantative modules (accounting, finance, statistics, economics, logistics)
- Between 6 months’ minimum and 5 years’ maximum professional experience.
- TOEFL score 83 (ibt) or 220 (cbt) OR IELTS score 6.5 with a minimum 6 in all skill areas.
- GPA equal to 3.0 according to a course-by-course evaluation of your full transcript conducted by WES
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
The application form can be completed online.
Application fees: €100