MSc Digital Expertise for Marketing Curriculum
During the course, you will learn the following:
- Implementing digital transformation in companies based on the global strategic vision, and knowledge of digital disruption techniques.
- Designing digital marketing communications, and effectively deliver these communications to the target audience using a mix of digital media.
- Analysing quantitative and qualitative company-level and industry-level data, and draw managerial insights based on this data analysis.
- Implementing multichannel distribution strategies driven by the the e-commerce and m-commerce sales.
- Understanding the basics of designing successful digital products (websites and apps).
Layout of the programme:
Phase 1 : Core Courses Navigating technology and digital disruptions ; Digital advertising ; Digital and mobile commerce ; Traffic management & search engine marketing ; Influence & social media strategies ; E-CRM ; Data analytics ; Unstructured data anlytics ; Ethics, consumption and technology ; User experience design ; Advanced digital tools for creativity
Phase 2 : Professional experience mandatory : internship, mission, employment, Incubator
Phase 3 : Final dissertation
- Digital Advertising
- Digital and Mobile Commerce
- Influence & Social Media Strategies
- Navigating Technology and Digital Disruptions
- Digital B2B Marketing
- Traffic Management & Search Engine Marketing
- Individual Trajectory
- Leadership Seminar
- Advanced Digital tools for creativity
- Data Analytics
- Ethics, Consumption and Technology
- Unstructured Data Analytics
- User Experience Design (UX)
- Final Simulation
- Research Proposal
- Final Dissertation