PRESENTATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The MSc Accounting, Auditing & Advisory aims at preparing students to various careers in accounting and finance with a focus on how to build quality financial practices into the organisation through decision support, planning, and control over the organisation’s value-creating operations.
Beyond advanced skills in accounting and financial management such as financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support, the purpose of this specialisation is to prepare future management accountants / controllers for the key challenges of the organisations of tomorrow:
- Strategic thinking with or beyond the numbers;
- Deployment and control of the value creation processes that meets the expectations of a multiplicity of stakeholders (including an ever greater societal awareness);
- Support of the disruptive evolution of organisations in the use of new technologies (data & analytics, AI, etc.).
To be as close as possible to the needs of the market, on some topics, the programme is designed in co-construction with recognized professionals such as audit firms or consulting companies.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
In terms of knowledge and skills, students will acquire at the end of the program:
- Strong skills in management accounting based on strong knowledge bases in financial accounting and finance;
- A strong understanding of strategic thinking and how to support strategic management;
- A strong understanding of the challenges of tomorrow's organisations (how to accompany major and sometimes disruptive changes).
5 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN THE PROGRAMME
Build solid knowledge in Management Accounting associated to Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance through theory, practical cases and a consistent approach to managing the value creation process;
Prepare for the CMA exam, the ultimate certification that will enhance your value on the market (certification of the program is in progress);
Learn to develop strategic thinking and how to support strategic management;
Get ready to anticipate expectations of a changing and challenging environment;
Find out what are the next demanding key challenges addressed in the profession, such as digital transformation and ethics.