Admission requirements for the MSc Accounting, Auditing & Advisory
Students who wish to follow this specialisation should demonstrate:
- A strong knowledge base in accounting and corporate finance;
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities;
- A strong motivation to make this program a unique opportunity to increase their value in the market;
- An ability to push the boundaries to overcome existing models;
- A natural curiosity to imagine the organisations of tomorrow
We expect students who have a general knowledge of the environment in which companies and individuals interact with a high awareness of the major challenges they will have to face as a manager and citizen.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Origin of the academic background : economy, business, science)
Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc…)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees : €100