WHAT ARE THE CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COMPLETING AN AM IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS?
There is a great deal of thematic overlapping between the curriculum and the major players in international finance, which guarantees you permanent employability with a recognised degree.
86%* of students found a job in less than 3 months
Average pre-tax wages : €49,000 per year
* Jeunes Diplômés 2019 survey
A variety of professional opportunities
Asset management and evaluation option
Become a certified financial analyst with a real ethical foundation, able to manage in an unstable and complex environment!
- Financial analysts (Sell-side, Buy-side, Corporate)
- Credit analysts
- Risk analysts (Risk controllers and managers)
- Fund analysts
- Asset managers
- International funding positions
- Forex, rates, treasury (specialists and traders)
- Private equity, M&A
- Financial engineers
Financial management and strategy option
Become a specialised corporate financial analyst who manages the balance between technical skills and soft skills!
- Financial and administrative director
- Treasury manager
- Management controller
- Import/export financing manager
- Merger/acquisition manager
- Financial reporting manager
- Project head
Close ties with the professional world
NEOMA Business School and the Advanced Masters International Financial Analysis maintain close ties with major financial institutions.