UPDATE MARCH 27TH 2020
Regarding teaching continuity:• All classes have resumed online in virtual classrooms since Monday, March 23rd, according to usual timetables. The teams and teachers have been working relentlessly over the past few days to assure the transition from physical to remote classrooms. As an indication, for this week, 749 courses have been programmed remotely with 266 teachers mobilised for 3900 students..
• Exams will be adapted in accordance with the current situation. Our objective is for the students to meet the required assessment criteria and enable them to validate this academic year.
• The current circumstances have led many companies to work remotely and, as such, to suspend current internships. We are looking at the situation on a case-by-case basis in order to determine the most suitable solution
• These new arrangements apply to all courses, exams and re-sits until the end of the semester.
Regarding keeping in touch with all our community:• More than 90% of our staff are currently working from home and your usual contacts are available should you need to get in touch with them.
• All the Programme Directors have set up "virtual cafés" to keep in regular contact with their students.
• More generally, our Wellness Centre has suggested a number of activities aimed at safeguarding students' well-being and avoiding the effects of isolation, such as joining a WhatsApp discussion group or the possibility of receiving psychological support. Advice on a range of sports, meditation and cultural activities has also been passed on.
• Finally, we remain in close contact with all our students who are still abroad and urged them to follow the recommendations issued by the Ministry for Higher Education, Research and Innovation, and return to France as soon as possible
These exceptional arrangements are designed to allow all the students to carry on studying and get through this unprecedented situation in the best possible conditions.
Coronavirus information thread by NEOMA: