NEOMA Business School’s three bachelor programmes are ranked in the top ten among French schools (including tied positions):
CESEM and the Global BBA are equal 2nd among 4-year courses.
The two programmes went up one place in the mini-ranking for “academic excellence” and obtained the maximum score for faculty excellence.
CESEM performed particularly well for:
- Graduate recommendations, with a rate of 97%
- The proportion of international graduates
- Time spent abroad and the number of double degrees in the programme.
The Global BBA received excellent marks for:
- Graduate recommendations, with a rate of 100%
- The proportion of international professors, the proportion of accredited universities, and multicultural exposure,
- Satisfaction with the programme management.
Meanwhile, TEMA placed 5th in the mini-ranking for “company links.”