This year, NEOMA Business School has moved up 16 places in the Financial Times 2018 Global Masters in Finance - pre-experience programmes ranking, the highest rise achieved. We are ranked #25 at the international level, and #8 among French programmes.
This ranking highlights the excellence of our Advanced Master in International Financial Analysis. Several features give this programme a strong reputation in international finance:
- It prepares for prestigious international qualifications: Bloomberg, CFA® Level I, AMF
- Its partnership with SFAF (French Society of Financial Analysts) and ACIIA (Association of Certified International Investment Analysts®)
- The Study tour with Baruch College, New York.
This ranking confirms the recognition of NEOMA Business School expertise in the field of Finance, which also makes it one of the few French Business Schools affiliated to the well-known North American Organisation CFA Institute.
This recognition underlines the excellence of the School’s portfolio of Finance programmes, including:
- Master in Management programme, with the CFA® excellence track and specialisations in Corporate Finance and in Financial Markets
- Master in International Financial Analysis (full-time)
- Master in International Financial Analysis – Financial Strategy and Management (part-time)
- MSc Finance