Graduated from the MiM programme in 1975, he began his career at KPMG in 1977. He managed the Limoges office before being appointed director of the Southwest region and then Managing Director of KPMG France. A man with a broad network of contacts and strong convictions, he will provide the Foundation with his expertise to help mobilise our community even more to support the School’s development projects in key areas, such as:
• Social diversity programmes
• Innovative teaching methods
• Campus development
“I am convinced that the strength of our community is based on the trio we make up alongside the School and the Association,” explains Jacky Lintignat. “Together, and displaying solidarity, we can convince more and more patrons, whether firms or individuals, to commit themselves alongside us to give the School the means to become one of the best European schools.”
The Foundation’s executive committee has welcomed three new members:
• Delphine Manceau, Dean of NEOMA Business School, representing NEOMA Business School
• Stéphane Roques, MiM 1995 graduate, representing NEOMA ALUMNI Association, co-founder member of the Foundation
• Jacky Lintignat, former managing director of KPMG France who joins the college of donors.
Placed under the aegis of the Fondation de France, NEOMA Foundation guarantees to all its donors the rigorous and transparent management of their donations in line with their allocation wishes.
>Find out all the members of the NEOMA Foundation Executive Committee: http://www.fondation-neoma.fr/