Research at the heart of the School
Research is part of the fundamental mission of the School, in the same way as teaching. It feeds into the learning experience and makes an active contribution to the quality of the teaching. It also helps organisations to develop their managerial practices. In this way it contributes to their competitiveness. One cannot help business confront tomorrow’s issues with yesterday’s knowledge.
Through its Research activity, NEOMA Business School explores new avenues and creates knowledge that:
- Enhances the courses delivered to students
- Responds to the issues facing business
- Feeds into the scientific debate and helps enhance knowledge in management at international level
- Reinforces the international reputation of the School
In a global context of continuous innovation, we must be constantly deciphering, inventing, experimenting… Our objective is therefore to help our partners better understand the complexity of current issues and succeed in processing them.
It is against this background that we are committed to conducting a rigorous and relevant research policy:
- Rigorous because it responds to the highest international academic standards
- Relevant because it deals with actual issues facing businesses.