Open to curious candidates from all over the world, the programme targets holders of a master’s degree eager to pursue a career in research, publication and teaching.
We seek applications from exceptional individuals. Students are selected on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and research potential. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to apply for one of the PhD Assistant positions which include a fee waiver, monthly salary, and benefits.
- Master-level degree or equivalent (BAC+5)
- Application documents:
- Cover letter and CV
- Two letters of recommendation
- A research proposal (3-5 pages)
- Sample of academic writing (Master thesis, report, working paper, published articles)
- Academic qualifications (official transcripts and diplomas)
- GMAT or GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS
Candidates will be advised to search among our Faculty Team to find a PhD supervisor, which is the key to the success of a PhD application.
Application fees: € 100