MULTIDISCIPLINARY TRAINING IN 12 MONTHS
The programme combines 35 days of on-campus training over 12-months (2 - 4 days of teaching per month, including Saturdays) with distance learning.
The Objectif Manager programme is based on a teaching method that combines classroom teaching, simulation exercises and distance learning.
The course is organised in 3 teaching blocks and 2 seminars.
Block 1: Business management and strategy
- Identify the different roles within a business and how they interact.
- Learn the workings of financial and accounting management.
- Understand and define a business strategy and vision.
Accounting; strategy; economic and financial environment; finance; management control; marketing.
Block 2: People management
- Ensure that a business is performing effectively through human resources management.
- Master the managers's different roles.
Employment law and industrial relations, a sociological approach to organisations and change management; corporate social responsibility; Man management.
Block 3: Tools and techniques for managers
- Understand your strengths and limitations and improve your personal efficiency (working methods).
- Improve your verbal and written communication skills.
Time management; know yourself better to communicate more effectively; persuading your audience; chairing a meeting; project management; quality management; business writing; dissertation methodology.
The focus of this seminar is to encourage the group to work together through team-building exercises.
The aim of this seminar is to apply what you have learned and the techniques you have acquired during the course to a context where all aspects of management come into play.
Your professional dissertation
Writing and presenting a professional dissertation are key parts of your training that reflect your ability to :
- address a topic analytically;
- raise questions and make recommendations.
Distance learning resources are developed for the Objectif Manager programme,so that you can prepare in advance for each on-campus teaching module.
This combination of on-campus/distance learning helps students to get the most out of the simulation exercises and case studies covered in classroom sessions.