The Global EMBA : your career accelerator
Develop cutting-edge skills to become a forward-thinking leader: learn to perform a 360° analysis of a company, devise and implement new strategies and manage change.
Get personalised support and guidance throughout the curriculum. You will follow a professional development programme with career management professionals.
Draw up your own Business Plan based on your goal to set up or take over a business, carry out strategic developments within your current company, or a business plan submitted by a business incubator.
Take the opportunity to deepen your knowledge with specialisations either to reinforce a particular interest or to broaden your exposure to new business ideas
Build relationships with like-minded executives, and join one of the biggest business-school alumni networks in France and internationally.
And an opportunity for Employers
General Managers, CEOs and HR Directors: you have high-potential managers within your teams that you would like to see progress towards more senior positions. If so, then our training programme is the perfect choice.
Supporting your colleagues’ rise via the NEOMA Business School Global Executive MBA, will enable them to:
- Grasp corporate strategic challenges and acquire a full corporate overview in order to raise performance levels;
- Obtain the latest managerial skills required in a complex and increasingly disruptive business environment, and adapted to the generational shift in the workplace;
- Conduct high-level negotiations to support overall company development;
- Benefit from international immersion into essential economic regions;
- Unify and create dialogue with your teams in the face of the changes inherent to company workings
Companies that have chosen NEOMA to train their senior managers: Arcadis • Air Liquide • Chryso • Econocom • Elior • Dell EMC • la Marine Nationale • Orange • Schneider Electric • Trèves Group • Vivescia
Companies that have recruited our alumni: ADP • Faurecia • General Electric • Groupe Fnac Darty • Maison Fossier • Groupe PSA • Rolls Royce • Thalès • Xerox France...
Companies that have been set up by our alumni: Add Value Assurances • Air Cargo Consulting • Cap Enfants • K2 Manager • Laboratoires Rochex...