Why choose us ?
What makes our Global Executive MBA so special and therefore why should you choose us ?The new Global Executive MBA at NEOMA Business School is built around three key competence-building ambitions: Be Bold and Innovate, Change your Mindset and Create Value.
Designed with maximum flexibility and impact for your career in mind:
- 3 start dates corresponding to 3 learning paces and 3 different levels of intensity (15, 10 and 7 months)
- If you are not fully ready to embark on a whole EMBA, you can do it over longer too: first join EMBA participants on an Exec Certificate and credit later towards your EMBA degree!
- Close to 20% of the programme can also be done on-line via e-learning as an option, saving you precious time at work and transport costs.
Customise your programme in 3 different waysLearning pace and programme duration
- You can complete your Global EMBA over 7 months or…. several years.
With access to 7 “mini specialisations” during the programme‘s customizable period, you have the opportunity to choose 4 three-day modules according to your area of interest / expertise. This will enable you to dig deeper into an area of your choice from among our seven tracks:
- Choose between a shared learning mode with Masters students or the on-line mode during the personalisation period.
A truly global experienceCapitalizing on immersive pedagogy, the programme includes 4 unique one-week International Learning Experiences on 4 continents, the equivalent to 25% of the curriculum outside France!
- Theme-based and integrated in your curriculum.
- Experience-based, making it a full professional and personal development journey
- Drawing on the location’s and local partners’ DNA and culture
- Africa’s new entrepreneurs
- India and social business
- NY, Fintech and the transformation of the world of Finance
- London (at Imperial College) and The Management of Innovation
- 4 tracks (3 in Paris, 1 in Tehran), 2 campuses (France, Iran)
The programme is also available in Paris and Iran (the “Iran Track” is available over 15 months with modules in Tehran and Paris).
Experiential, human and innovative
- International learning experiences (ILEs) are designed as human experiences first, as learning expeditions second (but a close second…)
- As a participant, you are provided multiple cross-learning opportunities outside the traditional EMBA class.
- Via shared modules with part-time Master students specializing in 6 disciplines
- Via shared modules with participants from other cohorts (including Iranian participants) or Executive Education participants on specific courses
- Through the e-learning mode (platform, modules)
- Through the incubator’s activities (for those choosing this during their customizable period)
- Discover new innovative pedagogy too
- Such as our Virtual Reality Business Cases or live business cases
- Enjoy the full diversity of our participant mix and EMBA community in terms of nationalities, professional and personal profiles, gender, etc. and bring your own “différence”.
Participant-driven and participant-centricEach Business School carries its own unique DNA.
At NEOMA Business School, our DNA is centered on personal and professional development, positive leadership and the development of an agile and entrepreneurial mindset. This philosophy expresses itself through our programme design, our pedagogical style in the classroom, as well as through the student body that chooses to come to NEOMA Business School and in the faculty and staff who choose to work here.
- The minute you start on the programme, our focus is on your professional and personal project.
- Personal development workshops and activities complement the curriculum at regular intervals across the whole duration of the programme.
- Our commitment to your success means commitment to your future business success too: in our programme, all participants complete a business plan, as a synthesis of all learnings, often in direct support of their professional objective.
- Launched in 2017, our ‘NEOMA au Féminin’ scholarship symbolizes our belief in the empowerment of women in the workplace. The scholarship is one of many initiatives taken by the school and ‘NEOMA au Féminin’ alumnae club & initiatives to help understand – and overcome - the challenges and hurdles encountered by female executives in their daily professional lives, and to help their advancement in the workplace.
Carefully selected faculty & speakersDrawing on the experience of successful practitioners and faculty selected from the very best of NEOMA’s ranks as well as other prestigious business schools in the world, our programme is delivered by carefully selected international experts in their respective fields. So that you are always “challenged by the best to produce your best”, every day on the programme.
Alumni networkWith over 64,000 professionals in 127 countries and over 500 events per year, you are joining an international and dynamic network to support you in your ongoing career.
In addition, each year a VIP Day is held on campus exclusively for MBA and EMBA alumni with a dynamic programme and multiple networking opportunities.
For further information please click here