The NEOMA BS Global EMBA : a flexible, customisable and international programme in Central Paris
- Our Global Executive MBA is taught 100% in English, validated by the French Government and owns the triple accreditation EQUIS, AACSB & AMBA
- it is designed to give you maximum flexibility and adjust to your learning pace: Intensive programme, Accelerated programme or Full & Flex programme, all followed by a customisable phase
- This transformational journey starts in Central Paris and follows to New York, Accra, London & Bangalore with a societal and global perspective
Carefully selected faculty & speakers
Drawing on the experience of successful practitioners and faculty selected from the very best of NEOMA’s ranks as well as other prestigious business schools in the world ( Harvard Business School, MIT, Columbia Business School, Stanford University, University of Southern California, Imperial College, INSEAD, HEC, Surrey Business School), our programme is delivered by carefully selected international experts in their respective fields.
This academic excellence is confirmed by the triple accreditation AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB, owned by only 1% of the Business Schools in the world.
A truly global experience
The programme includes 4 one-week International Learning Experiences on 4 continents designed as human experiences
- LONDON : Innovation Management and Design Thinking (at Imperial College)
- NEW YORK CITY : Fintech,
- ACCRA : Entrepreneurial Upscaling in Emerging Markets
- BANGALORE : Social Business
The programme is also available in Paris and Iran (the “Iran Track” is available over 15 months with modules in Tehran and Paris).
Participant-driven and participant-centric
At NEOMA BS our DNA is centered on personal and professional development, positive leadership and the development of an agile and entrepreneurial mindset.
We call it #Humanship.
- The minute you start on the programme, our focus is on your Professional and Personal project
- The Business Plan is cornerstone of the Global Executive MBA
- Access to 4 different tracks during the programme‘s final customisable phase : an opportunity to build an expertise or strengthen entrepreneurial skills
Join an influential Alumni network
With over 59 500 professionals in 127 countries and over 500 events per year, you are joining an international and dynamic network to support you in your ongoing career.