Our Key Differentiators
What makes our Global Executive MBA so special?
The new Global Executive MBA at NEOMA Business School is built around three learning ambitions: Be Bold and Innovate, Change your Mindset and Create Value.
Designed with maximum flexibility and impact for your career in mind, there are three different start dates (October, March, July) and three different paces (Intensive 15 months, Accelerated 10 months and Express 7 months).
- LONDON (UK): Innovation Management and Design Thinking
- NEW YORK (USA): Fintech
- ACCRA (GHANA): Entrepreneurial Upscaling in Emerging Markets
- BANGALORE (INDIA): Social Business
- A parallel track of our Executive MBA programme runs in Tehran, Iran. Participants on the Global Executive MBA will attend a common module in Paris and have a rare opportunity to learn and network with Iranian executives
- With over 64,500 professionals in 127 countries and over 500 events per year, you are joining an international and dynamic network to support you in your ongoing career. In addition, each year a VIP Day is held on campus exclusively for MBA and EMBA alumni with a dynamic programme and networking opportunities.
Customise your programme
Once you have completed all the general management modules, you have the opportunity to choose four three-day modules according to your area of interest / expertise. This will enable you to dig deeper into an area of your choice from among our seven tracks:
- Business Development and Key Accounts
- International Luxury Management
- International Financial Analysis
- Marketing and Data Analytics
- Digital & Innovative Supply Chain
- International Project Development
- Incubate your Project/Business Plan
NEOMA’s Humanship DNA
Personal & Professional Development
For further information please click here
Our Faculty and Experts
Empowerment of women in the workplace
The NEOMA Global Executive MBA team is committed to understanding the challenges and hurdles encountered in our female executives’ daily professional lives, and to helping their advancement in the workplace. To build upon this the ‘NEOMA au Féminin’ scholarship was launched in 2017 reinforcing the initiatives taken by the ‘NEOMA au Féminin’ alumnae club.
Your MBA opens other doors
NEOMA Business School is a member of the prestigious international Beta Gamma Sigma society, one of only four French Business Schools to do so. The Mission of the International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to cultivate and celebrate leadership and professional excellence, to advance the values of the Society, and to serve its lifelong members.