Tomorrow’s leaders need to anticipate and respond to multiple technological, societal and behavioural disruptions. They are asked to be increasingly respectful of the aspirations of numerous stakeholders: customers, employees, business partners and, not least, society at large. On a global scale.
Created in 1998, the NEOMA BS Global Executive MBA gives seasoned professionals a global and strategic vision for executive leadership in a digital age faced with new societal issues and encourages entrepreneurship
The NEOMA BS Global EMBA is recongnised as one of the most flexible EMBAs
- Choose your entry date: Octobre, February or July
- Select your duration: 15 months, 12 months or flexible
- Set your pace: 4 days /month, 8 days /month or start with a 2-month Full-Time period and fit the rest into your professional schedule
- Customise your final learning phase with an expertise:
- on shared learning mode with Masters students
- or on-line mode
- If not fully ready to embark on a whole EMBA, first join EMBA participants on an Exec Certificate and credit later towards your EMBA degree, « brick » by « brick »
3 ambitions to drive impactful change in a digital age
The NEOMA BS Global EMBA is structured around 3 major competence building ambitions:
The Global EMBA in the rankings
QS Global EMBA 2019 Ranking
#6 EMBA in France, #41 in Europe and #91 worldwide.
Financial Times 2018 “Top 100 Executive MBA programmes”
The Global EMBA moves up 10 places in the ranking to 71st position in the world, #8 in France. Among the assessed criteria, the Global EMBA has been highly ranked on the following: career progression, research excellence & internationalisation.
Why choose us ?
A global and strategic business view The programme covers all essential skills required by senior executives
Truly global 4 International Learning Experiences on 4 continents the equivalent to 25% of the curriculum outside France.
Truly flexible 3 entry dates & 3 learning paces: Specialisations Face-to-face and on-line
Truly forward thinking Humanship NEOMA’s unique DNA focuses on societal and human elements of business
Over 20 years of expertise, among the best Executive MBAs in France and the Top 75 Worldwide.