A multidisciplinary, high-level management training programme
Tomorrow’s leaders need to anticipate and respond to multiple technological, societal and behavioural disruptions. They are asked to be increasingly respectful of the aspirations of numerous stakeholders: customers, employees, business partners and, not least, society at large. On a global scale.
Created in 1998 and now located in Central Paris, the NEOMA BS Global Executive MBA gives seasoned professionals a global and strategic vision for executive leadership in a digital age faced with new societal issues and encourages entrepreneurship
The NEOMA BS Global EMBA is recongnised as one of the most flexible EMBAs
- Choose your entry date: Octobre, February or July
- Select your duration: 15 months, 12 months or flexible
- Set your pace: 4 days /month, 8 days /month or start with a 2-month Full-Time period and fit the rest into your professional schedule
- Customise your final learning phase by choosing an expertise among 4
- If not fully ready to embark on a whole EMBA, first join EMBA participants on an Exec Certificate and credit later towards your EMBA degree, « brick » by « brick »
3 ambitions to drive impactful change in a digital age
The NEOMA BS Global EMBA is structured around 3 major competence building ambitions:
- « Change your Mindset » : be part of a group of executives working together on their futures as leaders
- « Be Bold and Innovate » : equip yourself with frameworks of innovation and disruption on 4 continents and benefit from our entrepreneurship acceleration programme
- « Create Value » : develop a 360° vision of an organisation : Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Negotiation, Operations Management, Human Resources Management etc.
The Global EMBA in the rankings
QS Global EMBA 2019 Ranking
#6 EMBA in France, #41 in Europe and #91 worldwide.
The Global EMBA ranks 76th in the world and 9th in France
# 11 for Corporate Social Responsibility rank
# 23 for Work Experience
# 26 for International Faculty
Why choose us ?
A strategic business view : the programme covers all essential skills required by senior executives
Truly global : 4 International Learning Experiences on 4 continents
Truly forward thinking : #humanship NEOMA’s unique DNA focuses on societal and human elements of business
Truly flexible : 3 entry dates (October, February, July) & 3 learning paces (15, 12 months or Full & Flex)
Over 20 years of expertise, among the best Executive MBAs in France and the Top 75 Worldwide.