DISCOVER OUR GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA
Academic excellence and business relevance for change makers
Tomorrow’s leaders need to anticipate and respond to multiple technological, societal and behavioural disruptions. In addition to being high-performing individuals, they are asked to be increasingly respectful of the aspirations of numerous stakeholders: customers, employees, business partners and, not least, Society at large.
The new Global Executive MBA at NEOMA Business School is built around three learning ambitions: Be Bold and Innovate, Change your Mindset and Create Value.
Designed with maximum flexibility and impact for your career in mind, there are 3 different start dates (October, March, July) and 3 different paces (15 months, 10 months and 7 months).
In addition, NEOMA Business School is now offering the Iranian version of its Global Executive MBA, a 15-month Part-Time programme whose seminars are held in Teheran and partially in Paris.
To further read on the Academic Director's message, please click here
- Ranking « Top 100 Executive MBA programmes » - FT : NEOMA BS in 81st position.
- NEOMA Business School was ranked for the first time in the Financial Times Top 100 Executive MBA programmes in 2017 directly at 81st position. Compared with the other French Grandes Ecoles, NEOMA Business School is ranked 6th in France.
- Moci or the « Moniteur du Commerce International » NEOMA Business School is ranked 1st with its Executive MBA in 2017.
- The Executive MBA programme received a “strong reputation” rank for the Top French schools 2017 Ranking of Leaders League, the Décideurs professional training guide.
- The Executive MBA has been ranked 7th in France and 28th in Western Europe by EdUniversal Best Masters Top 2018.