Admissions & Finance
Are you at a point in your career where you are wondering what to do next? Do you need to break through a glass ceiling? Are you hungry to take on more responsibility but maybe don’t have all the tools you need to do so? Does your company need to you get up to speed and move up the ladder? Are you ready to launch your business but need the framework, skillset and confidence that will empower you to do so?
If so, the Global Executive MBA could be for you
How to Apply
Our admissions professionals are at hand at NEOMA EMBA information sessions, masterclasses, conferences and webinars, as well as on campus every Tuesday from 8.30 am, for which no prior appointment is required. Come and talk to us for a one-to-one orientation and find out if the NEOMA Global Executive MBA is for you.
- Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ professional experience
- Fluent TOEIC, IELTS or TOEFL-tested level of English (with the possibility of spoken English being tested by the Admissions Panel)
- Successful completion of the GMAT, GRE or Tage-Mage Aptitude test is advised but not compulsory.
- Up-to-date CV
- Two reference contacts
- Copies of university diplomas and transcripts
- Copy of Aptitude test results (if available)
- Copy of English-language test results (if required)
- Application fee
- Short pre-recorded video interview
- Case study presentation
- Admissions Interview
Financing your Global Executive MBA
Tuition Fee 2018 – 2019: €41.500
NEOMA Business School offers a certain number of scholarships, and may offer financial aid, depending upon the quality of your application and your profile. For residents in France, the programme is eligible for financing through your Compte Personnel de Formation. The code is 161196.
Applicants who get in early to experience the new Global Executive MBA at NEOMA and who are admitted and have paid their deposit by 31st May 2018 will receive a reduction of €4,000 on their fees.
For details on all financing information including our scholarships please click here.