Admission for the Global Executive MBA
Full & Flex programmeIntake: June
Pace: Full-Time over 2 months, with up to two years to complete the programme
Intensive programmeIntake: October & February
Pace: Part-Time 15 months
- Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ professional experience
- Fluent TOEIC, IELTS or TOEFL-tested level of English (with the possibility of spoken English being tested by the Admissions Panel)
- Successful completion of the GMAT, GRE or Tage-Mage Aptitude test is advised but not compulsory
How to Apply in 3 steps
The application package includes :
Class profileBe part of a group of executives working together on their futures as leaders
Financing your Global Executive MBA
- Tuition Fee 2020 – 2021: €37.000
- Application fee 2020 – 2021: €100
- NEOMA Business School offers a certain number of scholarships, and may offer financial aid, depending upon the quality of your application and your profile.
- For residents in France, the programme is eligible for financing through your « Compte Personnel de Formation ». The code is : CPF N° 248958.
- Applicants who get in early to experience the new Global Executive MBA at NEOMA and who are admitted and have paid their deposit by 15 june for the October programme, for the February programme will receive an Early Birds reduction of €2,000 on their fees.