A joint programme with Shanghai Jiaotong University School
The three-year Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) is a joint programme between Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education and NEOMA Business School.
It combines research training and supervised research to help professionals and managers to develop conceptual tools and acquire skills needed to create innovative management solution in a fast-changing, global business environment.
Designed for delegates in full-time employment, our DBA programme offers all the courses over weekends, without interrupting the professional working life.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
Based on the complementary expertise of NEOMA Business School and Shanghai Jiaotong University’s School of Continuing Education and taught entirely in English by an international faculty of recognised experts, the DBA will transform professionals into thought leaders, global managers and trailblazers by :
- Conducting research work on a topic tailored around professional projects under the guidance of our faculty.
- Developing analytical skills and leadership qualities.
- Becoming an agile and imaginative leader able to adapt in today’s particularly complex professional environments.
- Growing into a management scholar able to find rigorous solutions to complex business and management questions.
- Giving high-level insights in a field of specialization.
Upon graduation, you will receive a DBA from NEOMA Business School and a Certificate from Shanghai Jiaotong University.