Based on the complementary expertise of NEOMA Business School, Shanghai Jiaotong University’s School of Continuing Education and Antai Business School, the DBA follows a well-structured progression that reflects the rigour and intellectual challenge students are infused with during the curriculum :
Year 1 – fundamentals : learn key research skills and formalise their research topic.
Year 2 – specialisation : choose two fields of specialisation and enter the planning and data collection stages of their research work.
Year 3 – expertise : focus on research work.
Articulated around some key pedagogical and learning events, the DBA programme offers :
- A series of 6 seminars to learn how to design an academic research;
- 5 “How to…” courses : how to analyse data, how to conduct a qualitative analysis, how to design experiments, how to construct quantitative models, how to conduct research in a multicultural environment;
- 3 doctoral courses from :Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Human Resources, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy and Sustainable Development;
- Workshops on effective English writing and Effective communication;
- @home in France／法国 : 2 study periods in France with courses on leadership and strategy and the opportunity to discover France.
Our expert faculty will guide you through the research stage of the programme on a one-on-one basis, helping you transform your knowledge into insights and innovative solutions.