Developing the students' entrepreneurial spirit
More than a skill or activity, we consider entrepreneurship as a true state of mind.
In line with our mission, our “entrepreneurial approach“ comes in many forms with just one goal: to develop our students' ability to act, innovate and create, rather than simply creating or taking over a company.
We can even talk about "entrepreneurial management" or "intrapreneurship" because our vocation is to train open-minded, curious leaders, who guide their teams in bold new projects.
This strategic focus is reflected in every NEOMA Business School course. Specifically, this involves :
- Stimulating students' creativity and teach them to assess the quality of their ideas
- Making our students actors in their acquisition of knowledge and skills
- Putting students in situations where they have to test reality and make choices
Our strenght: our network of partner companies
Our close links with the professional world play an active part in implementing this approach. Our corporate partners help us to :
- Identify promising, innovative trends in professions, sectors, markets ...
- Develop our teaching methods in which students put their skills into practice in realistic situations where they "learn by doing" where the student experiments with knowledge acquired during classes
- De-compartmentalise lessons and promote cross-disciplinary teaching
- Develop courses that promote engagement, initiative, and action
MBA: The International Consulting Project (ICP)
This exercise is developed throughout the curriculum. As a Consultant, you will accompany a medium sized company, based in France or abroad, that is facing international development issues.Learn more