With major sporting partners, NEOMA Business School has created the Summer Sport Federations and Major Events Management programme, giving participants a solid insight into the French success story of event management through modules taught at our Reims campus, visits to Federations in Paris (45 mins from Reims) and guest speakers.
Sport Management - The French Model, Strengths and Future Challenges.
Students will learn about the French governance of sport as well as its key strengths and weaknesses.
- Managing Major Sporting Events - Sports Event to Softpower Influence
The following topics will be handled:
- Running and the bidding process,
- Tour de France,
- The Women’s World Cup,
- Rugby World Cup 2023
- Olympic Games 2024.
- Sports Sponsorship and Marketing - Strategies for Federations and Clubs
Students are offered a unique insight into the running of the Football, Rugby and Hand Ball Federations including visits and presentations from directors and staff.
- Football Club CEO –
Capstone simulation project
The simulation will allow students to manage and run a football club from financial planning to players management and at the same time Implementing their own strategy and development plans.
- Lectures by highly qualified NEOMA BS faculty and guest faculty members
- Visits and talks from 3 major Federations FFF, FFR, FFOC in Paris
- A close-up view of the Tour de France, Stage 9 Reims-Nancy on 9th July
- Visit to Reims FC - Hosting 4 matches of the FIFA Womens World Cup 2019
- Visit to Carbon Champagne - official sponsor of Formula 1 and Bugatti.
The summer programme is not only a great opportunity for students interested in a career in sport management but also for students simply wishing to know more about this global and dynamic industry.
Information on bios and professors are soon to come.