NEOMA BUSINESS SCHOOL IN THE RANKINGS
French rankings 2018-2019
- CESEM : 4th (up 2 places)
- GLOBAL BBA : 4th (up 4 places)
- TEMA : 10th (unchanged from 2017)
- L’Etudiant – Master in Management – 7th place
Our Master in Management stands out for its:
- Overall graduate satisfaction (courses and professors, premises, association life, quality of student services)
- Research production
- Multicultural exposure (the range of nationalities of students and professors)
- Close company ties
- Le Figaro – Master in Management – 10th place
Our Master in Management stands :
- The 5th place for the "business relationship" criteria, and signs up a nice performance
- The 8th place for "academic excellence" criteria
- The 9th place for the "international influence" criteria
- CESEM : 5th (up 1 place)
- GLOBAL BBA : 7th (unchanged from 2018)
- MIM : 8th (up 3 places)
International rankings 2018-2019
- Financial Times - Masters in Management 2018 – 41st place
The School has consolidated its TOP 10 position amongst French Schools by taking 9th place, gaining one place compared to 2017.
In this issue’s opening article, NEOMA BS is praised for its digital teaching approaches aimed at improving the learning experience. Read the article
- Financial Times - Ranking of the top 100 Executives MBA programmes 2018 – ranked 71st
The Global Executive MBA programme stands out for career progression (+8 places), research excellence (+7 places) and the international profile of its curriculum (+2 places).
In 2017-2018: progression in all rankingsIn 2017-2018, NEOMA Business School moved up in all the rankings in which our Master in Management programme featured, with an average gain of 4 places.
This constant progression is due to 3 factors:
- The renowned strength of the faculty.
- The evolution of certain criteria that reward the School's strategic choices, such as the introduction of entrepreneurship or the consideration of the number of accredited international partners.
- The progress NEOMA BS has made on certain criteria related to retaining EQUIS accreditation for 5 years and increased selectivity.
SIGEM 2018 : 8th position (+1 place)
A true benchmark indicator on the market, the SIGEM results published today confirm NEOMA Business School as the 8th most preferred French Grande Ecole amongst students preparing the entrance exams. The School gained one place in 2018, a significant achievement in this ranking, which is renowned for its stability (the TOP 10 has not changed in 3 years) and in a generally more competitive environment.