With our ECAL-CORA Department Manager programme, you can prepare yourself to work in the dynamic, rewarding, retail sector that has shown a consistent demand for managerial staff in recent years!
This pratical course is delivered through a professionalization contract and has been developed in partnership with the CORA retail group.
With this course, you are trained for the role of department manager for fresh produce, groceries or non-food products.
Alongside your academic tuition, you will work for a leading retail brand that is developing a business strategy focused on human, customer and economic goals.
This alternation between theoretical and practical training will make you an employee with the skills and technical knowledge that CORA is looking for.
This course offers more than just training; it is an opportunity to secure a permanent employment contract after you graduate as a department manager at one of CORA’s 59 hypermarkets in France.
Why wait? Enrol on our ECAL-CORA Department Manager programme, and become the young talent that the large retail sector is looking for!
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
- The course alternates between study and work experience, so you get paid as you train
- Specialise in both food and non-food products
- A course that combines the academic excellence of a Grande Ecole with the practical expertise of a major brand
- A small year-group to encourages discussion and debate
- The possibility of securing a permanent employment contract with CORA at the end of the course