Gaining international experience!
TEMA allows you to add an international dimension to your curriculum by spending up to 33 months in a foreign country and by taking half of your programme’s courses in English.
Academic semesters abroad
In your 3rd year, you spend an obligatory semester abroad at one our partner schools. You can also take an additional academic semester in the 5th year at a partner school that offers specialisations connected to those offered by TEMA.
- Griffith University
- Management Center Innsbruck
- University of Applied Sciences Krems
- Université de Laval
- University of Nottingham Ningbo
- UIBE University of International Business and Economics, Beijing
- Hong-Kong Polytechnic University
- Estonian Business School, Tallinn
- Tallinn University of Technology
- University of Vaasa
- Ostfalia Fachhochschule Wolfenbuettel
- EBSGermany hochschule Pforzheim
- Vilnius University
- Putra business School
- Trondheim Business School
- Universidad del Pacífico
- Gdansk University
- Singapore Management University
- KAIST Information and Communication University (ICU), Seoul
- Karlstad University
- National Taiwan University, Taipei
- Bilkent University
United arab emirates
- Abu Dhabi University L.L.C.
- Oxford Brookes University
- Newcastle Business School
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
A 100% international Master cycle
All courses in the Master’s programme (M1 and M2) are available in English. TEMA also hosts international students who come from various NEOMA partner schools. This multicultural and international diversity on campus brings an international, immersive aspect to TEMA students in their 3rd year.
All the TEMA internships can be done abroad. Therefore you can spend 15 to 19 months in a foreign company, an opportunity that provides you with genuine professional experience in an international and multicultural environment.