Admission requirements for candidates wishing to enrol in the 1st year of the TEMA programme:
- A French baccalaureate in any specialisation.
- An equivalent international qualification.
- Students in their first two years of higher education or holders of a two-year degree who want to change their field of study.
To apply for the course
Candidates are selected on the basis of their application file, a written test of your ability to summarise, an interview and an English test.
The application form can be completed online.
You will then be sent an application pack that should be completed and submitted on the day of your interview. This will serve as supporting material for your admissions interview.
Test fees: € 80 – Free for state financial aide recipients with documented proof.
Admissions interview and entrance examinations
- Interview with a panel (30 mins): your background and reasons for wanting to enrol
- English communication skills (40 mins): English comprehension and speaking test based on a text
- Written examination (1 hour): summarise 3 texts on topical subjects
Schedule for admissions interviews in 2017
- Wednesday, December 14th 2017
- Saturday, January 14th 2017
- Wednesday, February 8th 2017
- Saturday, Februray 11th 2017
- Saturday, March 4th 2017
- Saturday, April 1st 2017
- Saturday, May 6th 2017
- Monday, July 10th 2017
Other dates may be added, subject to demand.
The annals of the previous entrance competitions can be sent out upon request.