Specialised Masters in Marketing Research and Decision Making
Enrol on the Specialised Masters programme in Marketing Research and Decision Making and become an expert in retail marketing who can:
- understand consumer complexity using marketing research;
- support brand strategy;
- contribute to develop an effective marketing mix;
- implement measures to drive growth on highly competitive markets.
This programme draws on 30 years’ experience in retail marketing and is renowned among professionals, with a network of more than 800 alumni.
Graduates of the SM in Marketing Research and Decision Making are experienced in strategic and operational decisions making are ready to take on any marketing position, and have highly-developed leadership skills.
Related Professions :
- Product / Brand Manager
- Innovation Project Manager
- Market Researcher/Consumer Insight Manager
- CRM Project Manager
- e-CRM and Customer Loyalty Manager
- Digital Marketing Project Manager
- Market Manager/Sector Manager
- Category Manager
This programme will teach you to:
- understand the latest challenges and current trends in marketing;
- carry out marketing studies based on an appropriate methodology;
- acquire recognised expertise in handling panel data;
- contribute actively to brand strategy;
- become an expert user of relationship marketing tools;
- develop and implement brand activation plans to engage customers;
- understand the challenges of multi-channel marketing;
- measure the effectiveness of marketing activities.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
A leading-edge course for the marketing profession with significant expertise in the retail sector
- Recognised as a leading marketing programme: ranked 1st in Marketing Research and 5th in Marketing in France (2016 SMBG survey).
- 70% of tuition is delivered by professional speakers from leading companies in the retail sector.
- A course that combines academic study with practical work experience to enhance students employability and respond to the needs of businesses: 70% of students in the 2015 year group signed a permanent employment contract prior to graduating and 95% of students in the 2016 year group have a vocational training contract.
- Innovative vocational teaching methods, including consulting missions, competitions, simulation exercises and talks by experts working in the sector.