Specialised Masters in Corporate Communications Strategies
This high-level programme trains multi-skilled experts to develop and implement communication strategies and adapt to new challenges in their profession: digital transformation, globalisation, etc. At the end of the programme, you will have mastered the specifics of 360° business communication.
During the programme, you will be immersed in the business world:
- The work-study format includes a genuine company mission during your studies.
- The professional thesis, an action plan proposing pratical solutions to a real life business problem, in which you will apply concepts and tools learned in the programme. An academic supervisor will give you individual support.
After more than 12 years of existence, the SM in Corporate Communications Strategies has a large network of alumni working in France and abroad, in important positions in agencies and with advertisers.
A network that you can count on throughout your career!
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
- More than 13 years of expertise in corporate communication
- A network of more than 350 alumni
- Programme recognised as being among the best in their fields of expertise: No. 2 in France, No. 5 in Europe (2016 Eduniversal Ranking of Best Masters, MS and MBA)
- An innovative, professionally oriented pedagogic approach: preparation for Google Analytics certification, consulting projects, business games, conferences, etc.
- 20% of the seminars are conducted in English in order to prepare students to work in an international environment
- A work-linked training programme boosting entry in the professional world and responding to the needs of companies: 86 % of students have a professionalisation contract